August 21, 2012

1 Shawal 1433H

How i spent my first Shawal this year? As you guys most probably knew already, i couldnt fly back home this year to celebrate my Eid with my family.. the Eid celebration this year was totally a different experience for me. Fortunately i was bless with all the people around me that could make all the sadness blown away :)
I want to share with you guys my Eid celebration experience in Frankfurt and Mannheim :)



1# Of course kene ada dodol ok! @ Aunty Faiza's house on Eid's eve :)


2# Girls in da house!



3# Eid's eve will not be perfect without bunga api, of course!!


4# Pagi raya, on the way to Eid's prayer @Malaysian Consulate Frankfurt 


5# Hanis, Ary and Gobja - otw to Frankfurt


7# Hanis and i


6# Idayu and i - before Eid's prayer ;)

7# Murtabak!!


8# Penuh pinggan ok!



9#


10#


11# On the way to Mannheim! The sun is scorching hot! tp semangat nk pakai baju raya jugak!!


12# Hero-hero Malaya gituh!!



13# Heroin heroin Malaya pulak :)



14# Kami!! Teha-Me-Tikah


15# Tikah and i



16# 'Cousins' in Germany :) Dont we all look alike? hahaha...



Thank you Mannheimer for the amazing hospiltality !!! Theres a whole lots more pictures in my facebook later ;)  Hope you guys enjoy your raya as much as i did !! 

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI
MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN!!

lots of love,
Juitanis

2 comments:

crono said...

awl pg menulis blog :D

Nisa Kamaruddin said...

oh..time tu mcm salah jer :)