March 4, 2013

Tag: 25 Random Facts About Me (Part 1)

hello lovelies,

i saw this tag going around recently...so, i decided to jump on the bandwagon and try to come up with 25 most interesting random facts about me..haha.. i just thought it would be fun to spice up my blog a little..not that anybody care, right?  ;p

so...im gonna jump right in..



  1. I'm a second child from six siblings (5 girls & 1 boy)
  2. I was born in KL on 22 February...and i alway thought 22 February is a cool date to be born ")
  3. Most of my family member either call me cha or nisa
  4. When i was five, i begged my parent to sent me to HILTOP Kindergarden, JB (one of the most expensive kindergarden at that time). I dont even remembered how i knew about that specific kindergarden.My parent had to sent my sister, Yana, who is one year apart from me to a different/cheaper kindergarden. kesian yana...lols... I'm sorry and thank you abah for patiently raising such a high maintainence child like me. What was i thinking back then?
  5. I used to hate being tall because i always had to stand at the back of the line every freaking time!! I remembered how bad i want to be a prefect at school just to stand in front of the line...so childish, i know!
  6. But now, i have what they called "Tall syndrome". I feel inferior to any girl/woman i meet who is taller than me. Is that wierd? it is, right? =_='
  7. I won a first place in a speech competion MRSM Se-Malaysia during my high school year!!
  8. I won a third place in a tennis competition and managed to represent Kulim,Kedah in 2001. Unfortunately, kalah teruk gile babas during the first game...hahaha...bertapalah Kulim xde player lain ;)
  9. Most of my friends will agree with me on this. I always want to clean my house whenever someone come over. I dont know why? and it become more cronic now as even when im skyping with someone (as it felt like someone is in my house), i have the urge to clean. #cray
  10. My classmates in MRSM PDRM will know this..haha...i used to had a HUGE crush on Alex Yoong.. i even made a private notebook dedicated only for him..The notebook was full with newspaper cut, pictures and all that jazz! i stopped this obsession completely right after he got married. I was devastated as my first love was taken away! #dramatic much?
  11. I ALWAYS, i mean ALWAYS obsess with my weight...who doesnt? haha...It not that im overweight or underweight. Its more like mental thingy..my obsession with my weight started since when i was 19 years old..but, as i said..i only obsess with my weight on the scale.but really...i didnt really do anything about it..i eat like a cow ;)
  12. I love FOOD!! always have and always will!! If i can eat all the food in the world.. i would!!
  13. I tend to say that im not a picky eater. But reality is, i'm a picky eater! i hate spicy, salty and bitter food/drink.. im not a fan of spices at all! i hate petai, curry, kurmak or whatever they called it, masak lemak cili api and all that jazz....
  14. I have a major sweet tooth problem!! I love everything with sugar in it...and thats why i love baking more than cooking.
  15. After all nonsence about food, another fact is that i have been obsessing over myfitnesspall apps since January 2013. So, healthy and clean eating ftw!!! 
  16. I love shopping by myself...but i hate to eat alone ;(
  17. I can NOT read map. Ask me to read map and i shoot you!
  18. I have the shorthest attention span ever!! i cant sit through the whole movie ( most movies) without falling asleep. 
  19. I always have cats in my parent house since i was little.. but honestly, im scared of them. The closest that i have ever been was patting thier head. thats it!
  20. I hate horror/ thriller genre! i had to stop watching vampire diaries and pretty little liars just because i was too scared to watch them alone..ouh..i miss damon and elena! im gonna try to watch vampire diaries again this weekend!
  21. I am obsess with flats/ ballerina shoes... i just cant get enuf of them!
  22. I like trying skincare products more than make-up! Who needs makeup when you have a clear skin right? hahaha..#cliche
  23. I love the idea of dining at the sushi restaurant.....but actuallly, i dont really a major fan of sushi..i like unagi thou!
  24. I hate programming more than anything!! I keep on bitching about programming throughout my studies...but i keep getting programming task during my thesis every freaking time(bachelor and master thesis)??  karma is a bitch!
  25. i'll be coming home in two months time!! i cant believe ill be leaving Germany for good this time!! ull be missed!!
it suppose to be 50 random facts about me..but i cut it to 25.....ill continue another 25 when i feel like it ok.. 
i tag +Yanie Sabri ,  +cy.aurelia and all of you lovelies to do this tag!! hahahah...

have a lovely monday!! pic was taken during my weekend outing..single lady style! hahaha :)




Lots of love,
Juitanis

4 comments:

cy_aurelia said...

hoyy.. since when u r a single lady? zzzzz -__-""

btw, u really went to dat kindi in jb ke?

Nisa Kamaruddin said...

hahahaha...single lady meaning literally laa..hahahah!! aah!! kelakar gile bile pikir balik..tp best gile kindi tuuu!!!

crono said...

what about u pm me the other 25 facts? would be a very valuable resources ^.^

Nisa Kamaruddin said...

haters gonna hate!