April 9, 2014

Wedding: Reception - 17 August 2013 *picture overload*

Even though it has been over 8 months since our wedding day, i can still remember every moment of it ... Oh..how i miss everything about that day! I wouldn't change a thing, even if i could!! :p 

Thank you to all my family members  for the help and supports..You guys are truly amazing!! Love you to bits!!!

i kept putting it off to upload our wedding pictures. (Al maklumla, we olls bukan retis..ahaks). Nampak sangat amateur..nk posing pon nmpak awkward!! maluuu!!! 

But as i am fasting today, i got an hour to kill during my lunch break..i suppose i can upload a few of my fav pictures from my first reception day !!  

Ill upload more pictures of my solemnization and my second reception later in my next post!! 

So, enjoy!!



























































































Photog by : Mangotouch
Wedding Dress: Eyka Bridal
Pelamin: Eyka Bridal



Lots of love,

Juitanis

No comments: