October 10, 2016

Me Before You..

This is me before children. 



And I miss her.

This girl doesn't yet know how to function on a few years sleepless nights due to endless hungry nursing,teething and sick babies. She doesn't understand that she will never pee in peace again.She doesn't know what it feels like to have her need met last,if at all.


She doesn't know how hard it is to teach little people with big spirit who are even smarter and more stubborn than she is.She also doesn't know that her heart has the capacity to grow 5x bigger than its normal size.She will love deeper,pray harder and become stronger.

I want to hug her and tell her to enjoy and capture every moment. Don't be so caught up in being a mom that you forget the young and carefree woman you were before children.

What would you tell yourself before children?

p/s: Even though i miss her, i wouldnt want to go back. I just cant imagine my life without my dearie Aidan and Daris! 



Lots of love,
Juitanis

No comments: