October 9, 2013

Beauty: My Morning Skincare Routine....

Hey lovelies,


Can we actually die from boredom? If we can ..i think i have reach to that level..lols. While i am at it..i might write as many blog post as i can, right? Alhamdulillah my housewife-goyang-kaki-moment will end in less than two weeks time! But i will definitely  miss my bangun lambat-golek2 tgk breaking bad moment, though ;))

Today i am going to discuss about my morning skincare routine. As you will see, it isn't overly complicated, with a mix of high end and low end products. This post is not a review post...so, i will not elaborate too deep/detail about these products but i'll leave links to these products if anybody interested to know more about them.


Anyhoo, I'm not sure for how long i'm gonna stick to my routine.But for the time being, my skin is loving it!

Skin conditions:


  • I have normal skin but occasionally it will get oily on my T-zone area. 
  • When the weather is hot and sweaty,I tend to have red spot on my cheeks due to the broken capillaries (self diagnosed from my internet research). 
  • I do sometimes get acne at that time of the month.Who doesn't? 

So, there you go..my skin condition is out there in public already :p


Step 1 - Cleanse:

  • Upon waking up with my slightly oily skin,the first thing i do is..i wash my face with my Lavera Basis Sensitive 2 in 1 Cleansing Milk(125ml). 
  • 3 to 4 times a week i will pair it with my Clarisonic Mia cleansing tool. I like this combination bcuz Lavera is a mild cleanser plus it is natural organic product and when it combine with Clarisonic Mia, it really helps to deep clean and mildly exfoliate my skin. 
  • Then i use Origins Never A Dull Moment(125ml) facial scrubs (twice a week). It is just an extra step to remove dead skin weekly :p Rinse well.
  • Tips: Pat dry your skin. Be gentle ladies!!



Step 2 - Toner & Serum

  • Next, i like to use Neostrata Oily Skin Solution toner(100ml) - rub it all over my face with a cotton pad. It is the best toner i have yet tried on the market. Hands down! Glycolic acid toner helps to exfoliate your skin and leave you with much smoother and fresh surface :)
  • Sometimes i use Caudalie Beauty Elixir(30 ml) water when i want to feel a little bit more luxurious..lols.. It gives the calming and cooling effect to your skin and of course you will feel fresh to start your day.
  • Then i apply my Claudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum(30ml). A little goes a long way with this but I have nothing to say about this serum. It is ok for me but not to the point where i will be running to get this if the bottle is ever empty. 



Step 3 - Moisturize and Protect

Even if your skin is on the oily side, it is important to protect from UV and moisturize!  


  • After waiting a minute or so to make sure the serum has fully soaked into your skin, i'll put on my sunscreen. As most of you knew already, sunscreen is a must have item on your makeup table if you are in Malaysia or even anywhere in the world... My current sunscreen is Olay White Radiance Brightening UV Protection Treatment SPF 50 PA+++(50ml). It does the job, but i will wait a little longer to write more about it, i suppose.
  • For my eyes, I use Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum(15ml)(no picture) and Garnier Roll-on Anti dark-circle. I didnt see any result from both yet. But i'll stick with them for now...
  • Then i mix (2:1) my BB or CC cream and Nature Republic 92% Aloe Vera Soothing Gel(300ml) and blend it out on my skin. It give out a smooth texture and cover up my imperfection quite well. I have tried multiple BB and CC cream. I tend to switch it up every now and then. Probably i'll write a review post about them later.





There you go! My humble morning skincare routine!! I find that my morning skincare routine might seems simple and quick for someone but overly complicated for others...haha! I didnt say that my way is the right way..obviously! Everybody has their own way to maintain their skin..This is just my routine to maintain my mature and wrinkling face and slow down the aging process..hopefully it works..i wonder *finger cross*

“A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.” 





Lots of love,
Juitanis




1 comment:

crono said...

hallo... still following ur routine or not? ;p