October 2, 2013

Review: Nature Republic Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel

Hello lovelies,

Its been awhile and now I'm back with a beauty review. Well before i continue writting about this product, i have a confession to make. I am a skincare hoarder and i am proud of it..jk..but seriously!! I tend to buy any latest skincare related products on the market eventhough i dont really need it :(  Thank God i am not a millionare...so i do constrain myself! I am not a compulsive buyer.I will not buy anything without reading their reviews first. I take everything seriously when it comes to my skincare routine!

Back to the main topic. I bought this Nature Republic Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel about one week ago and ive been using it ever since! We all know the benefits of aloe vera for our skin...i dont need to elaborate more on this matter. I think Nature Republic really step up their game this time around.The soothing gel is not only a moisturizer, but it can also be use as anything you can ever imagine. *exagerate much?* That is why i thought this extremely versatile product deserve a blog post :)

It came in a 300 ml huge green tube with plastic cover on the inside to avoid messiness (great idea!). 

The consinstency of the product itself is gel like but more on a watery side. It is easily absorb  in your skin and it doesnt leave any sticky feeling like your usual moisturizer does.  Price : RM 32.90






I stumbled upon this product a few years ago but it didnt stand out to me as much. But last week, after more than one hour googling about this product,  i decided to purchase this gel for my puffy eyes. And WOW! After only a few nights i can already saw the result..the puffiness under my eyes are reduce to a certain extend. All i did was dip the surface of your cotton pad in the gel tub and put in on your eyes overnight. I really am happy with the result :))

But wait..that's not all...as i said ealier, this product is a versatile product... picture below tell us how to use this ah-mah-zing product 





The only thing i dont like about this product is the unhygenic tub. I wish they reproduce this product in a tube so that i will not have to dip my finger in that tub again! yucks..

But hey, I would rate this product 4.5/5
Would i purchase it again? Hell ya!!! :)


Lots of love,

Juitanis

No comments: