April 9, 2015

Randomness: Happy 8th years, Schatzie!!


Picture taken on Nov 2011 @ Frankfurt, Germany



Today eight years ago, 9 April 2007 ... 

We were on our very first Euro trip with a big group of ALG 8 clan.. I can still remember clearly..We were in the middle of Prague city walking around with all the others exploring the city... I was so nervous waiting for you to find the right time and words to ask me out for a fine dinner together.

We had our dinner date at one fine restaurant with a minimal conversation. You seems loss of words the whole time we were there...after the dinner date I wanted to join the others but you asked me to stop by KFC to have another conversation. You gave me a black crystal bracelet (I lost it already) and asked if you could be the one for me. I didn't gave any answer that night. Hahah! Sorry for that!

But since that day, we grew a lot together..you have always be there for me...supporting me with all my crazy goals and dreams (Master's, Engineer and now PruBSN Takaful Agent.. haha)...

Thank you for being such a darling husband, a crazy best friend and amazing daddy to Aidan Nuh :) I love you even on the days I don't like you very much - but today is a special day..let's celebrate the best of both of us. Let's grow even older together! Insya Allah! 

Happy 8th years, Schatzie! Muah muah!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

alhamdulillah, together ever after, inshaAllah, amin....

Unknown said...

alhamdulillah, together ever after, inshaAllah, amin....

crono said...

Happy 8th Year Anniversary my dearest wife! Thank you for being such an amazing wife n mother. Me n Aidan Nuh are expecting lot n lots more love in the future from our favourite person :D