May 30, 2015

Aidan Nuh: You will always be my first! [Happy First Birthday Aidan Nuh]


Dear my cutie pie Aidan Nuh, It has been my greatest privilege to be called your mother this past year. I don’t know how many times throughout the day i pause and look at you and think, “he belongs to me??? how did i get so lucky?” Holding you in my arms is still one of my favorite things to do and I can’t believe it’s been one year! 


I barely remember you that tiny – so cute and kissable right from the start. 



Alhamdulillah, Aidan's cant wait to see the world and he was born on 28 May 2014 [2.75kg@50cm]. Interested to read my birth story? Click here!



You are the first one to make me forget about myself. You are the first person i ever said "I love you" to more than 100 times in a day. You are the first person whose nose i wiped and poo i washed. You are the first person i ever want to spend all of my money to. You are the first person i ever care more than my life.


I'm sorry for all the mistakes that i have done, like letting you roll off the bed onto the floor, letting you played by yourself when i was too tired to even get up, giving you junk food whenever i'm too lazy to cook.


Just remember that mama and baba love you so much!






Love,

Mama

No comments: