January 24, 2018

My PM Skincare Routine - Cleanser!

Hi lovelies,

Thank you all for dropping by :) Happy New Year 2018!!! I know that im not doing much activity here for the past year. But i might have more motivation to write this year..haha! Trust me! I will try to write something, even if its just a few sentences..hahah :)

I'll start this new year post with my PM skincare routine .Ok , here we go! 

Skin Type: Normal to dry skin. Most days normal skin, but will have dry flaky cheek on not so normal days.haha!
Sensitivity: Not that sensitive. Can take any acid ingredient product with appropriate % without any aggressive reaction. Do keep in mind that i've been using acid in my skincare for more than 5 years, probably that might have been the reason for that.

I have made up my mind to be minimalist on everything this year, and that includes my skincare as well. You will later figure out that my skincare will be mix and match mostly from drugstore and a few gear towards middle to high end brand.

Step 1) Cleanser
a) Wet wipes
Watson Soothing Baby Wipes with aloe vera extract
If i'm wearing makeup, ill make sure to remove it first with facial wet wipes. Any wet wipes will do. So happen that i have 2 kids, and baby wipes is everywhere. I just use the Watson brand baby wipes to remove my makeup.


Watson Soothing Baby Wipes with Aloe vera extract


b) Facial Wash
Harrogate Sulphur Soap - Victorian Rose
I've been using this with my MIA Clarisonic Facial brush daily for the past 6 months and i find it effective enough to get rid of all leftover makeup and mild enough to not strip all the moisture off your face.This soap also keep my once in a while acne at bay. My first intention for buying this soap is specifically to get rid of Aidan's eczema, which it does the job perfectly! But after i use it on myself, im hook!! Thanks to my lil sissy Fatin,who helped me to buy this!! But i'm sure you can already get your hand on this soap in Malaysia.



Harrogate Sulphur Soap - Victorian Rose


c) Facial Scrub
Apricot Fresh Skin St.Ives
Many people will have love-hate relationship with this product :) I will certainly not be using this daily. But i need some physical exfoliator weekly to make my  mind at ease, knowing that this will get rid of all the gunk on my face :p This scrub does the job and did not make my skin extra dry. Mild enough to use it twice a week!


Apricot Fresh Skin St. Ives

 I think thats all for now! My lunch time is almost over! Will update more on next post! Stay tuned!!

Lots of Love,
Juitanis

No comments: