January 31, 2018

My PM Skincare Routine - Hydration!

Hello lovelies and hello February!!! 

As promised, here is my post on all my hydrators and oils for my PM skincare routine.

Step 4 - Hydrators and Oils
a) The Ordinary(TO) 100% Plant-Derived Squalane Oil
I purchased this together with my TO Retinoid as they said squalane oil is good to combine with retinoid. Probably this oil is the reason why i did not have any aggressive reaction towards my retinoid usage. This is a lightweight oil which has high absorption ability. It doesn't feel too oily once you apply on the skin. My flaky skin love this oil but i still haven't use it long enough for more review on my side. Here is the description of this product from The Ordinary website:


Squalane is a saturated and stable hydrocarbon that is found naturally in the skin. It has very high emollience, is an exceptional hydrator and can prevent ongoing loss of hydration that impairs dermal suppleness. Squalane is non-comedogenic and is suitable for use on all skin types. It can also be applied to hair to increase heat protection, add shine and reduce breakage potential. 
The Ordinary 100% Plant Derived Squalane
theordinary : Link here



b) First Aid Beauty(FAB) Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer
It is a lightweight moisturizer. I definitely can use this during day time. I apply this FAB on top of the squalane oil. After applying oil and acids ingredients all over your face, basic moisturizer is all you need:) its strong enough to hydrate my skin and doesnt break me out. I love this but i will still buy other moisturizer brand after i finish this one up :) No offence FAB :)
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer
Sephora : Link here


c)Embryolisse Concentrated Lait Cream
Ive been using this moisturizer before i purchased both TO squalane oil and FAB moisturizer. Finished the whole tube last month and will not repurchase this for awhile either. Not that i hate this, but i love to try many other good moisturizer out there. This is a medium to heavy weight moisturizer and good for all skin type especially dry skin peeps.From reviews that i read, most makeup artist love this on their clients. It goes on smoothly under the makeup and effective enough to cover flaky skin. It did not make my skin oily but it sure did not feel like wearing a gel moisturizer thou. Try it if you can get your hand on it :) No regret!


Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre
Amazon: Link here

d) Life Flo Pure Tamanu Oil

I haven't bought this yet..hahah!!! It is in my next purchase item list. I need to finish up my TO Squalane oil first for sure! But i figure that i will jot this down so i won't forget 😅😅 Im not even sure i will bought this brand thou, but as an oil lover, i heard a lot of good thing about tamanu oil!! Read it up! Im sure your hand will be itchy to buy this as well!! haha!
Life Flo Pure Tamanu Oil
Lazada : Link here


I think thats all for now.. I have one more PM routine which is on facial mask..But it will be on my next or next or next post  :p or when I'm free enough to write 😜 


Stay tuned :)

Lots of love
Juitanis

No comments: